Monday, February 13, 2017

Off Target

I just received an advocacy email from a state gun group proposing changes to the way the state infringes on the right to keep and bear arms.  I'm not going to say from whom, what the state is, or even what the specific issue is because the last thing I have time for right now is getting into a pissing match with butthurt prags.

Suffice it to say, the gist of the email was to address waste and streamline the collaring process.

I understand these folks are in solid blue territory. Been there myself.

The enemies of freedom aren't interested in working with you when they have the upper hand. They're interested in you obeying and them crushing you if you don't. Never underestimate how much they despise "deplorables," and how they actually get off on adding in-your-face insult to injury.

If all "lobbying" can result in is kinder, gentler Intolerable Acts, it's past time to try a new paradigm, one no state or national "gun rights group" wants its members to embrace for the pretty obvious reason that it will expose their ineffectiveness.

Easy for me to say?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen David.

Unknown said...

Is it G D NYSRPA? F-Ing worthless

David Codrea said...

Oh heavens, no. The last person I'd ever want to get mad at me is Jacob.

Mack said...

The graphic you chose is telling.

Green Arrow aims true.

Then, there's the Canary Cry. An awesome concealed weapon.

Henry said...

But not as true as the Black Arrow...

http://www.vinsuprynowicz.com/TheBlackArrow/

A feel-good read indeed.

Mack said...

I forgot about that Black Arrow.