Monday, February 27, 2017

Survey SAYS...

Now is your chance to give your input. Let us know what issues you want President Trump to focus on and your ideas for the future of our country. [More]
And as discussed in my NRA Director endorsement, I'm 'bullet voting" for maximum effect.

The only bullet I picked was "Immigration Reform." For the  "idea" and "additional comment" sections I left:
Respect and enforce the uninfringed right ot the people to keep and bear arms.
and
Stop listening to RINOs on your nominations like pro-amnesty Acosta.
Yeah, I know, waste of time, we'll be on a list, we're all going to end up in a civil war anyway and...

There will always be plenty of excuses for not lifting a finger.  I just wonder how many who won't make a minimal effort now, while things are easy, will fare when and if their dire predictions come to pass.


4 comments:

Loco Gato said...

Hell we're all on some list anyway so why not take part, as you said, in a small way. Take off the tin foil hat guys and get to work.

Elmo said...

I received the request to complete the survey in my e-mail this morning and immediately filled it out and returned it. I believe I'm on their mailing list as a result of signing the petition for the White House to be supportive of the creation of the State of Jefferson (which I was aware of because of 'The War on Guns' blog).

I wasn't quite as focused in completing the survey as our host, but I felt filling it out was a way of supporting what the White House is attempting to accomplish.

Bill St. Clair said...

I consider talking to government agents to be a waste of time, if not dangerous to my health, except for entertainment value, so I had fun with it, and said what I really want (well, most of it).

https://etwof.com/joint_address_issues_survey.html

Summary: End FDA, Medicare, Medicaid, DEA, ONDCP, IRS. Replace them with nothing. Decimate the federal budget (cut it by 90%).

And... Don't get lazy about guns. "Shall not be infringed" brooks no exceptions. Make it so.

Longbow said...

I submitted my response and stated my concerns over Judge Gorsuch.

Will it do any good? Probably not, but we'll see soon enough.