Wednesday, July 05, 2017

On the Horns of a Dilemma


If they don't get the info, illegal voting and hijacking of the electoral process and resultant political power shifts culminating in the death of the Republic will continue. If they do get it, privacy rights will be violated? [More]

Through all the sound and fury, I'm not seeing much of a discussion  on enumerated powers.

Admitting I'm out of my depth, I'm unclear on what's being matched that's not already known in some form to the feds, like Social Security numbers. I even have mixed feelings about confidentiality of votes-- true, you don't want intimidation, but by the same token, if your public act of voting enables a criminal, you own your share of culpability.

And on the ever-present other hand, any power ceded to Trump will be passed on to his successor...

Even Yul can't help me with this one.

[Via Mack H]

1 comment:

Mack said...

Imagine illegals serving on juries.

Just imagine.