Monday, September 11, 2017

A Hero of the Revolution


[Click to enlarge --NSFW or kids]
"Kill every last one"? Everyone who's not like him?

How very "progressive."

And funny how such "progressives" resort to homophobia and racism for their insults. I thought gay sexual practices were sources of pride and celebration, and that people of color merited respectful treatment. Now I find out such acts of love are contemptible, and especially so if the recipient being pleased is black?

I guess it depends on who is saying it...?

And no kidding.

So who might my new friend be?

Funny, I thought Facebook had a policy against graphically violent imagery. I guess it depends again.

The original tweet to me is gone, but the account remains, as does the summary objective. Twitter tells me " if the account owner completes our instructions to unlock their account, and complies with our stated policies, the account may be restored."

Why did they boot Milo again?

No comments: