Thursday, September 21, 2017

Opposite Day 'Progressive' Professional Conduct

Watch MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell’s Unhinged Outtakes [More]
Oh, him.

The great egalitarian. Funny how the vaunted principles always seem to take a back seat to personal privilege.

If I'd gone on a foul-mouthed tirade in front of employees on any job I've ever held, I'd have been justifiably canned. I never put up with abusive language, either.

As I told feral sons Uday and Qusay when they embarked on their careers, no job is worth your dignity.  Speak your mind when appropriate. Don't brown-nose. Tolerate no bullying.

The worst they can do to you is fire you. On a scale of 1 to 10 compared to a real life challenge, that barely registers.

1 comment:

Henry said...

Do you think his problem might be a lack of diversity on his staff? I can almost guarantee you they’re 100% Democrats. You want something screwed up, that’s where I’d start.