Monday, September 04, 2017

Preserving the Legacy

The Legacy.com Guest Book for Michael Brian Vanderboegh will remain open until 9/9/2017, after which it will no longer be available to add an entry. The Legacy.com team wants you to be aware of this should you wish to sponsor the Guest Book to keep it open longer. [More]
But the page will still be there. Sponsor the "write" function if you like, but I think we've all had our say.  And I can think of a better use for gratitude offerings, one I know Mike would have preferred.

On a related note, I finally got a chance to watch the final cut of "Lies of Omission" Friday night. It really drove home what we're missing with Mike's passing. The DVD case had an insert about a future release that T.L.Davis drove up and shot B-roll footage for with me on Aug. 23. Here's a scan:


That seems like a better way to preserve Mike's legacy.

No comments: