Thursday, September 28, 2017

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Find Out What It Means to Me

Oh (sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me) [More]

So PSH... I mean PSN has been around since 2001 and the problem's getting worse?  And they can afford this? Nice racket!

Yeah, nothing says "Respect" for the productive sector and effective solutions for the "progressive"- incubated violent minority underclass like PR boondoggles that employ bureaucrats and ad agencies.

Funny -- none of the "news" reports thought who that agency is was worth mentioning. They were probably just being respectful.

And if you really want to be respected, join our anonymous snitch army! Come to think of it, what's to stop us from giving ourselves "probable cause" with "anonymous" tips of our own?

You will respect our authoritah!

[Via Mack H]

1 comment:

Mack said...

Would someone PLEASE explain to me what an 'Illegal gun' is? I'd like to know.

How about 'undocumented' -- why not?