Thursday, November 02, 2017

Advice to the Senselorn

WaPo's Ann Landers/Miss Manners knockoff advises on kids, friends and guns. [More]

All in all, it's not that bad. I've never been averse to letting unfamiliar people know that IF I had guns, they would either be secured or under control. If that's not good enough, then we don't have a match. If we did have a match, we'd typically all end up at the range if friendships worked out.

WarOnGuns Correspondent William T sent her some information she hopefully won't just ignore:

[Click to enlarge and More]
Hey, I don't know about you,but I'm suddenly in the mood for some music:


Tangentially related: I always hated the term "play date." It truly does imply a "progressive" maternal pussification and yoke-acceptance agenda. I always just told my Mom I was going over to so-and-so's house and she'd tell me to be back by dinner. 

2 comments:

FedUp said...

Hax seems to be far more reasonable than "Ask Amy":

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/ask-amy-gun-toting-brother-in-law-wants-to-open-carry-around-kids/2017/10/12/c58c52b8-aabe-11e7-850e-2bdd1236be5d_story.html

Henry said...

“Going over to Bob’s house” is what it’s called when you feel like going over to Bob’s house. “Play date” is what it’s called when your Mommy arranges with Bob’s mommy for you to go over to Bob’s house. See the difference? It looks like a pink helicopter.