Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Looks Like I'm Living in Someone's Head Rent-Free



That's certainly an interesting reaction to my saying I wanted to take a walk in the first snow of the season. It looks like somebody holds a bitter grudge against Mike's memory and against me. What could we have done to inspire such raw hatred?

Is this an anti-gunner troll?

The "sadist/psychopath" part seems about right. But something in the language and some of the terminology, "porch humping" for instance, is  unique to what I've seen before. But where?

Oh, yeah -- I remember seeing it over at Wirecutter's a while back.

It seems to fit.

What a consumed by hatred, devoid of meaning and lonely life this pathological, obsessed freak must lead. And what a personal coward he must be, to so savagely attack another while hiding behind a mask of anonymity and presumed unaccountability.

Bottom line: he's afraid of me. He's no doubt afraid of a lot.

So it will hardly surprise me to find out he's lying about desecrating and vandalizing Mike's grave. On the off chance that he's not, I'll be happy to share my blog's stat files with investigators.

4 comments:

Bill Sullivan said...

Keep at it, David. Looks like you are stirring the pot a bit.

Elmo said...

You are correct. That's the same guy. I knew as soon as I got to his "loose change hustling" line who you were talking about.

If this guy wants to stir crap up, he needs to come up with some new lines.
Otherwise, even part timers like me are wise to his pathetic B.S.

What must it be like to live a life like his? I'm glad I'll never know.

wirecutter said...

That's our boy Cav Med - bitter, angry and drunk.

wirecutter said...

Hey Cav Med, Why didn't you stop by on your way to or from Alabama to back your mouth? You had to have passed within an hour of my place. Oh wait, it's safer to hide behind a keyboard.
Coward.....