Tuesday, February 20, 2018

What's in a Name?

"I am a responsible, highly trained gun owner," Ben Dickmann, from Broward County, Florida, wrote in a post that has been shared more than 180,000 times as of Saturday night. "I do not need this rifle. No one without a law enforcement badge needs this rifle." [More]
Oh look, a self-righteous gunkapo.

Not the first time we've seen an attention-seeker take one for Team Totalitarian.

Or the last.

And that "k"-word is why some of us will never accept their monopoly of violence apologia.

Maybe such as these should be called "dickmenn."

[Via several of you]

2 comments:

Longbow said...

"Who do you think you are, you arrogant piece of shit, to assume to tell me, a free man, what I need or don't need? How about this: You shut the fuck up, don't say another word to me about what I need or don't need and I promise not to stomp your guts out. Deal?"

Henry said...

“No one without a law enforcement badge needs this rifle."

Because this rifle is “good for one thing and one thing only: killing as many people as possible as quickly as possible."

So people with law enforcement badges are the ONLY people who need this rifle. Because… uh… because…

(Somebody tell that damn little dog to close the curtain.)