Tuesday, June 12, 2018

An Incomplete Picture

SafeHome.org confesses it took the definition of “hate” groups from the Southern Poverty Law Center... [More]
That's all I need to know.

Curious... I don't see "anti-Christian" or "anti-conservative" or "anti-gun owner" categories even though I see regular vitriolic hate directed at all three. Anybody not been called an "ammosexual" or received death wishes...?

And confirmation bias much, on two points with the way this response option for robbery reactions is couched...?
"I would try to kill the burglar with a weapon, even though I know that weapon may be used to kill me." 
The good thing is, we learn Muslims don't commit any crimes:


Who are these people? I found a "who is" website registrant in New York but no corresponding corporate entity filing with the Secretary of State. It would be interesting to get a name or two for the actual "organization" and see what kind of political sympathies are revealed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Hi, I am Sean with SafeHome.org. As a law enforcement officer for the past 11 years..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBmqSc5hcEI