Friday, December 21, 2018

Tipping Point


With Christmas week approaching, family obligations are going to keep blogging here to a minimum. I need to focus on that which I think is necessary to share and also to promote links to my latest articles.

As regular WarOnGuns Correspondents know, I do my best to post and comment on links you send me, to credit you, and to email back links to resulting posts. I need to suspend that practice until after Christmas and focus what time I have to make sure my essential work gets done.

I appreciate that some of you consistently spend time sharing articles of interest with me and your fellow readers.  Thanks for understanding that I need to pass on your tips for a while.

5 comments:

2ABill said...

Feliz Navidad! Time spent with family is most important.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, David, and thank you.

danno said...

Enjoy your Holidays! Thanks for your updates through out the year. Take all the time you need.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year David to you & yours. Thank you very much for all that you do!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas David to you and the family

I appreciate all you do every day.

Thank you

Fight islam Now