Tuesday, January 08, 2019

Well Isn't This Curious?


We just saw how a federal appeals court has ruled politicians can't censor critical social media comments.

It seems everybody posting on Ed Burke's page has nothing but praise and pledges of support.

I could post a link to my latest, but his enablers and Facebook would zap it as spam. So feel free to post a comment of your own (and don't forget to get its link and take a screenshot!) to see if it's allowed to stay up.  If not, feel free to share the info, and you may just have grounds to sue.

1 comment:

Henry said...

In the Virginia case, the blocked user was a constituent. If I were a constituent of this fellow, I would certainly try this experiment; otherwise, it's a waste of time (much better spent planning my and my family's extraction from Chicago).