Friday, March 01, 2019

My Opinion Matters!


I got as new telescreen so Big Brother could watch me in HD and the damn legs overshot my existing TV stand cabinet edges so I had to get a new one. Local stores didn't look like I'd be able to get anything affordable and timely, so I tried Amazon, where the left hand, oblivious to the right hand, asked me for a review after several revised delivery notices and ultimate failure to deliver the product:


I always figured you can't go wrong with the truth:


Doing that is evidently a standards violation:


I guess they only want good reviews...?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that they probably want to keep them limited to product reviews rather than reviews on the company who shipped the item to you.

Anonymous said...

I think Bezos is the world's most likely candidate for a real James Bond villain. I hope you weren't charged or got your money back. My mother sent one of the kids a Kindle Fire tablet for his birthday, and all it is, is just one big advertising thing for Amazon. I rooted it so that I could use it like a normal Android tablet.

Anonymous said...

Must be the same actors who gave Rotten Tomatoes the same shakedown to remove the "Want to see it" user poll about the upcoming Capt. Marvel crapshow.

Look that up...

Dan said...

Amazon and almost ALL online retailers vigorously censor product and customer satisfaction reviews. They don't want the truth of how greedy and incompetent
they are being widley known.