Wednesday, April 24, 2019

We're the Only Ones Overruled Enough

“Today’s Florida Supreme Court opinion leaves no doubt of my authority as governor to suspend a government official for neglect of duty and incompetence,” DeSantis said in a prepared statement. “Scott Israel failed in his duties to protect the families and students of Broward County, and the time for delay tactics is at an end. I look forward to the Florida Senate resuming the process of formal removal.” [More]
Any bets on the gun-grabbing punk taking full advantage of LEOSA once he's out for good?

[Via Michael G]

2 comments:

Pat H. said...

LEOs should have a multi-state dismissal for cause list. As an RN I can tell you that should my license been suspended or revoked, I would not have been able to move to another state and go to work. I would have been on a list that not only said I had a suspended or revoked license, it would have also stated exactly why.

We need that for LEOs.

Bill in ILL said...

It is amazing to me that people do not have any shame anymore. If I was that sheriff, which I wouldn't be, I would be so embarrassed at the failure of my department I would fire all involved before stepping down and resigning. This idiot, Israel, is going full bore to keep his job and shows absolutely zero shame or regrets for his incompetence.