Wednesday, July 10, 2019

The Coloban?

Brown instead told talk radio he tried to ruin former Republican state Rep. Cole Wist’s life in the 2018 campaign season because he supported a proposed red-flag law. I was very publicly against that bill, but at no point did I want to lose more Republican seats to the Democrats, as we did in Wist’s formerly competitive House District 37. That strategy is what will turn our state blue for good. Even former Colorado Congressman Tom Tancredo came out against RMGO and Brown’s method of forcing “politicians to dance to his tune.” [More]
I know plenty of gun owners have major beefs with Dudley and I can't speak to the charges of threats and extortion, but I will challenge the contention that gun owners are better served in the long run by continuing to reward GOP turncoats with power.

And as for using Tancredo as some kind of RKBA benchmark, I wouldn't go there.

[Via bondmen]

No comments: