Monday, August 12, 2019

Important Statement from NRA CEO & Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre

“I’m not inclined to discuss private conversations with President Trump or other key leaders on this issue,” says Wayne LaPierre, CEO and EVP of the National Rifle Association. [More]
You damn well owe the members an exact account of what you told him. The only thing these weasel-words lack is the perennial "rest assured."

And the qualifier for "infringed" is now "unfairly"? Talk about equivocating.

It allows for betrayals like this.

And I repeat: What's with "CEO"?

1 comment:

vintovka said...

Thanks, Uncle Wayne! I'm not inclined to share my pitiful state employee income with you either, especially since the biggest contribution I could muster wouldn't pay for a Mont Blanc pen to go with your tailored Beverly Hills suit.