Monday, October 14, 2019

About That 'Trump' Video


All I'm seeing is PSH indignation--anybody know where I can see the actual video instead of politically-motivated "outrage"?

I don't know who thought this would be a good idea, but I don't know how anyone can reasonably blame those who had nothing to do with it, or those who were at the event and had it sprung on them by surprise. Of course, "reasonably" has nothing to do with it and it's being spun as representative of the president and those who support his agenda. He and we are to blame.

UPDATE: Link courtesy of Greg in "Comments."  Yeah, absolutely stupid judgment to not foresee the blowback, but then again, I'm wondering why the fantasizing "progressives" who made the original get a pass.

1 comment:

Greg said...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ6ZR3MXV1M&lact=2&itct=CBsQpDAYCCITCPfm5N2cnOUCFQ58gwodxcgMzzIGc2VhcmNoUhJUcnVtcCBjaHVyY2ggdmlkZW8%3D&csn=hamkXeXpO-aNjASG3KaYCA&noapp=1&client=mv-google