Thursday, October 17, 2019

Joker Boners Won't Subside

[Watch]
Authorities have confirmed that three guns were removed from a Redmond, WA man under an “extreme protection order” based on his social media activity. One offending Twitter post, based off of a popular meme, pictured the man holding two AK-47 rifles with the caption: “One ticket for joker please.”  [More]
Well here's a boner I didn't anticipate. What dicks.

This is probably the most informative report I've seen but we still don't know who the victim is or the results of Tuesday's hearing. The video (God, "news" actors are such hyperventilating tools) shows his Twitter account but it doesn't look like it's still up.

I'm going to see if I can find out more.

[Sorry, I pulled a boner and deleted email for tip credit.]

No comments: