Friday, November 01, 2019

'Good Riddance'?

Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo of New York said: “Good riddance..." [More]
And since we know Trump is an avatar for those who support him based on his campaign platform, that determination to get rid of such citizens goes for them, too.

Everywhere and in Everytown the Democrats control. There is no place for them in the occupied former republic.

Besides, you didn't build that and it's ours now. Get out.

No one is under the illusion that "diversity" includes for beliefs that don't serve the Violence Monopoly, I trust.

4 comments:

FedUp said...

Florida has no personal income tax, although it does have a form of wealth tax that Trump probably has to pay. If I were him, I would have changed residency in November 2016.

And that's assuming I was Trump, a man who loves NYC. I would have left that shithole decades ago.

Ken Windeler said...

Palm beach tried to fine Trump over his over-sized American Flag at Maro Lago, so Trump promptly payed up and continued to fly flag. Note to Fredo Sr.: I'm sure the persons employed by Trump Inc. in Palm Beach and the surrounding business appreciate Trump's money, and you can bet that P. B. county does too.

Pat H. said...

I think you're beginning to understand the positions of southern nationalists. We want the US government out of our southern lands.

https://media.fotki.com/2v2EMZ6tUxQKds.jpg

vintovka said...

Born in NY State (I had no choice in the matter) I thank God that my parents had the good sense to move back to the Carolinas. Having been disinvited by the odious Mr Cuomo in a well-known speech, I wish to assure him I have absolutely no desire to return to the place of my birth, even as a tourist.