Friday, December 06, 2019

Semper Inferior


Between the questions of constitutionality, the City & State’s sudden ‘change of heart,’ and the matter of unrestricted transport, this is where I see this case not being moot. [More]

This is a pretty thorough and compelling analysis and has the added benefit of appearing in a "mainstream" venue. With all that considered, we all have an interest in sharing the link around and even in leaving relevant comments, to demonstrate to those in charge of editorial admissions that intelligent coverage of this topic boosts readership and to help important voices escape the echo chamber.

I started writing this post before I went on the Michael Dukes Show this morning, and we discussed that, as well as my problem of not being able to think of a good title for it. Noting the article appears on Shore News, he suggested somehow incorporating New Jersey's motto, "Liberty and Prosperity." Noting the story itself takes place in New York, and their motto is "Excelsior!" ("Higher!" or "Ever Upward!"), well, what I came up with works for me...

No comments: