Monday, December 02, 2019

The Question of Our Time


Is it OK to be white?

Because saying that it is causes convulsions, mostly among white virtue-oozers, and can get you booted off social media for violating "community standards."

Heck, you can't even make the hand sign anymore. Not without expecting an insane tantrum.

Is it a matter of picking a different adjective, like "acceptable"? "Tolerable"?

I'd like to ask every politician running for office, from all parties, if it's OK to be white and insist on an unequivocal  "yes" or "no" answer without any qualifying weasel-words. I doubt any would.

Alternatively, is it NOT OK to be white?

I ask because I find, through no fault, action or decision of my own, standing in our changing society for "ourselves and our Posterity" depends upon the answer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm White and I'm so cool that I don't have to be "better" than anybody else
_revjen45

DAN III said...

Is it OK to be half-caucasian like barry soetoro-obama ?

Mack said...

Lesson for today:

"People of Color" -- everyone EXCEPT white people.