Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Sterile Bee Queen 'Activism'

According to WWJ-AM, however, a petition to recall the governor would "require language approved by the state board of canvassers for circulation," as well as "signatures of well over 700,000 registered Michigan voters" in order to take the issue of recall to the actual ballot. [More]
If anyone deserves it...

But that would mean people would have to get up off their asses and with "social distancing," we're not likely to see canvassing signature gatherers.

Anybody know if that's even considered "essential"...?

[Via Jess]


UPDATE:
The Michigan Conservative Coalition and Michigan Freedom Fund, who organized the protest, asked for protesters to surround the Capitol in their vehicles at noon Wednesday...
Well, that's a bit more like it. I'd wear a mask and if my license plate was recorded and "authorities" showed up at my door, I'd wonder if someone took my car for a joyride and returned it...

[Via Michael G]

No comments: