Friday, July 03, 2020

For Immediate Correction


I misread something and screwed up a sentence in my "Republicans for Biden" piece. I've asked the editor to make this immediate correction:
Another group of Quisling Republicans helping with the Democrat coup is “Republicans for the Rule of Law, prominently represented by  [running a billboard campaign to pressure] Reps. Greg Walden, Mac Thornberry, Fred Upton, Brian Fitzpatrick, Adam Kinzinger, John Katko, and Martha Roby. [Note: I apologize for my lined-out error.] It’s curious that a group of “lifelong Republicans” includes among its leadership a prominent Obama and Hillary supporter. 
Confession may be good for the soul but it's still embarrassing as hell. When you work without a net, falls hurt.

2 comments:

Mack said...

Hey, it happens.

Happy Independence Day.

BobF said...

Welcome to the human race. Most pencils come with erasers -- there's a message of expectation in there.