Tuesday, July 07, 2020

The Better to Raid You With, My Dear

Meprolight Introduces its MEPRO FT Bullseye illuminated Pistol Sight to the HLS and Law Enforcement Markets [More]
So if I want one they'll say "No"?

Hey, I want our heroes in blue to have every advantage when they come to confiscate MY guns.

Just kidding. I don't own any guns and never have. Nasty things, going around killing people...

[Via Jeffersonian]

UPDATE: A comment below says I may be reading more into this than warranted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on, David! Get with the program! Buy a canoe!

Jason Azze said...

Hi, David. I'm not looking for the Argument Clinic of Monty Python fame here, but I don't want to see Meprolight get called out if they aren't doing a LEO-only thing. The press release says "FT Bullseye was originally developed for the civilian market." I think they're just trying to get LEO and military contracts by addressing that market. Unless I'm missing a big "but", I think they're OK.

Ron said...

I once had a gun that sat quietly on the table top for 5-6 years, never did it jump up and shoot a visitor. Not once!
Then one day I took it fishing, in a boat...
You know the rest of the story.