Monday, August 10, 2020

Know Who Your Friends Are

 

[More]

What a douchebaggy (not to mention unoriginal) thing to say to someone.

I was warned about this character on Facebook over the weekend, and sure enough he was on my list, along with lots of other pro-RKBA advocates he'd reached out to.

I try to keep my rolls as troll-free as I can, first by checking out all "friend" requests -- I guess this one slipped by. If you're on Facebook and he's part of your peeps, be advised. I'm not saying it was this guy, but some of you will recall I had a problem a while back where my posts were being rejected as "community standards" violations, and I have good reasons to suspect it was due to infiltrators filing complaints in order to disrupt.

And before I get the obligatory "I won't do social media" rebuttal, fine, do what you want. Some of us use it for advocacy media and have plenty of good reasons for using it.

4 comments:

Arthur Sido said...

What kind of a sissy thinks that Joe Biden "letting" him keep his hunting guns is a viable argument?

Unknown said...

An example of a fundamental misunderstanding of what it means to be Anerican.
And a piss-poor education to boot. :(

Anonymous said...

Fudd has large penis syndrome, and they should spit it out, and shove it in their a_ _ .

Again.

Anonymous said...

I always ask them what their fascination is with other people's genitalia, but they never seem to respond.