Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Take Action Now!

Please add your name to our pre-written letter to Mitch McConnell to STRIKE DOWN the “red flag” gun confiscation proposal for the military that just passed the House. [More]

I'm sorry, but in order to see that letter, I have to give up personal virtual and meatspace information to people I don't know, and with no way of telling how it will be used.

If I want to contact my senators on this, I can do so via GOA. And that said, if my senators are DiFi and Kamala, or Chuck and Kirsten, all that will do is give their staffers a good laugh. We're being asked to waste our time with any but persuadable reps. I'd like to see gun groups come up with a messaging system that focuses on those.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This came from a GOA e-mail; should go only to McConnell