Tuesday, September 22, 2020

GOA GOTV

 Received via email:

Or you could consider yourself above it all, like in this email response to my #FillTheSeat post, and offer nothing but alienating ridicule as Biden takes it all and you figure the smart play is to be on your own in your "AO":


Maybe he's right. I've just never been one to embrace "one size fits all" and close off options or to turn my nose up at chairs in barfights. That, and my experience with such Eeyores is for the most part they're comprised of loudmouthed ignoramuses who use it as an excuse to feign superiority and not lift a finger.

1 comment:

DDS said...

Call me insensitive, you won't be the first, but I'm not on board with the people who are just now buying firearms or getting registered to vote.

What just exactly the f**k were they waiting for?