Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Looks Like Rain

 GOA CONGRESSIONAL RATINGS [More]

I wonder if it will be worth going through the entire list to check for consistency with a national pledge.

I see the very first "A" going to Tommy Tuberville.  Thing is, a few years back, Larry Pratt responded to my question on Armed American Radio and told a national audience that GOA would factor a politician's "immigration" stances with his rating.  But when I go to the NumbersUSA candidate report card, I see Tuberville is not only unrated, but he's bee rated "No" on "Oppose Amnesty" and "Limit Unnecessary Worker Visas."

They didn't just make that up:

Sessions brought up an August 2019 statement from Tuberville who hinted at the time that he might be open toward amnesty for undocumented immigrants ...Sessions also criticized Tuberville for statements he made in December suggesting that he would be receptive toward accepting 400,000 people from India “who are educated and well-trained” to come to the U.S. on work visas.

Just like in Virginia?

Anyone who thinks this is sidetracking us from the "single-issue" either hasn't been paying attention or is a liar. There is nothing that will threaten the legal recognition of RKBA more.

Perhaps Erich Pratt would like to take my challenge?

So do I want his opponent? That's not the issue-- the issue is to give us honest ratings, warts and all so that we can identify where we need to caution politicians seeking our support, or decide one isn't worth spending money on or even voting for to send a message. The issue is to be more credible than NRA.

The issue is not to have Fletcher being "rained on" the first thing I think of.

I don't know what the hell is happening over there, but I'm seeing things that are getting me concerned

1 comment:

ThatWouldBeTelling said...

It's been clear to me for years that the GOA was more about conservative and Republican politics than the RKBA. See their scoring of Obamacare for example.