Thursday, October 22, 2020

Technical Difficulties

 

PC crapped out on me this afternoon -- it's relatively new and still under warranty, so I had tech support doing remote surgery for the past few hours. They don't have it licked yet and will need to resume tomorrow.

Bottom line, sorry, I will not be able to get to literally dozens of news tips still in my inbox and probably won't even be able to get to them tomorrow -- anything more than a new article announcement and promos for two radio shows I'm going to be on probably won't happen.

So please:

  1. Understand if I can't consider your contribution.
  2. Don't send any more 'til Monday.

1 comment:

Mack said...

David,

I grew up during the analog TV era. Being a night-owl back then, I would often stay up to see a TV station sign off with the National Anthem -- followed by the iconic test pattern.

I wonder what progressives would have to say about that now.