Tuesday, November 24, 2020

As I Live and Breathe

Trump Supporter Charged with Assault for Breathing on Protesters [More]

Raymond Deskins should have been. He should have had his ass kicked first. Seeing as how people have died from the virus and there's no way he can certify himself to be free of it, I wouldn't fault someone for pulling a gun on this pig. And he didn't just breathe," he intentionally forcefully exhaled and blew. I'm sure with a black background and lighting, high-speed photography would have revealed a galaxy of droplets. I'd vote to acquit someone who drove this piece of crap's nose into his skull with their elbow.

And he's quite some "conservative," convicted of workers compensation fraud, making him worse than a welfare parasite.

I know someone who almost died from this. She was in agony. I myself am at higher risk than most, due to age and previous lung-related ailments. Even if I didn't catch it, I need to check in on and help my 96-year-old mother several times a week, and being deliberately exposed like this would force me to stay away from her. 

"If these women wanted to be safe from the virus, they shouldn’t have been out protesting"? Really?

What the hell is wrong with this Jim Treacher character and with PJ media for giving such a douche a forum?

[Via Michael G]

No comments: