Friday, November 06, 2020

Stop the Steal

I'm getting so many story tips on the election, I can't possibly keep up with them all via individual posts, so for today, I'm going to consolidate them all in one, and add to it as new ones I think are relevant and non-repetitive come in (and note some were already posted on previous days). 

Take them all with a shaker of salt. There will be plenty of times when the realities of the various state processes aren't understood. It's no surprise the DSM is not only in the tank for Biden but also that most of the "reporters" posing as authoritative don't know what the hell they're talking about and/or deliberately withhold information and spread [m/d]isinformation. 

Ditto, some from the "right-wing conspiracy" side. As much as I'd love to believe it, I can't prove this is all some grand Trump-engineered 3D chess trap with secret ballot "watermarks" and so far, I haven't seen anyone else prove it either, or explain how such supply access for Democrat-controlled states would have been accomplished in secret -- my guess is the other side is feeding them easily disprovable claims to discredit their "good" information, and they will try to make "conservatives" falling for it THE story. I may be wrong, but I don't think so.

My bottom line: I believe the Dems are trying to steal it and there is evidence of suddenly-materialized ballots, late submissions, observers being blocked, judges with agendas, manipulative media, etc., and that this is all going to end up in front of the Supreme Court, where we will see exactly what John Roberts will dare. And I cannot vouch for the accuracy and reliability of anything listed below, so caveat emptor:

This will be updated if I have the time and think the new additions offer significant additional insights. It took me over an hour to put this together and I need to focus now on other priorities.

1 comment:

Mack said...

Good of you to aggregate all this.