Thursday, December 03, 2020

He Ain't Gonna Be Tryin' to Live Out His Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Fantasies Over Here

Oh, no, no, no, not today. [More]

Everyone realizes Shannon and the Hogglet would rather this woman had been butchered alive by a madman with a power tool instead of armed, right?

[Via Jess]

UPDATE: A couple of you in comments have noted that this is a parody. I see the source link I used above now claims:
Edit: Found out that this is a not the original woman, but the story is still indeed real. Good times! but the message remains the same. Carry!!!
This, supposedly, is the real story.

3 comments:

Bill in ILL said...

David, I do love it when you post happy stories!

Anonymous said...

Brought to you by Tiemonex.

Ed said...

You may have been had. The woman looked familiar. When I looked up "Tiemonex" I realized that I recently had seen her video on spending $1000 on online ordered ammo for her AR-15 and SIG P365.

https://www.facebook.com/Tiemonex/