Thursday, December 10, 2020

There's a Lesson to be Learned

“B*tch! Kill yourself! I’m a [bleeping] teacher, I work at the school!” the teacher screamed from her car in a video while flipping her middle finger at the anti-lockdown protesters. “F***! F*** you, I am a teacher! I teach the students! My students’ families are dying!” [More]
Why would anyone want this raging lunatic anywhere near their children? 

I'm trying to think of any private-sector job I ever had where this kind of behavior -- especially if it tied me in with my employer -- would have resulted in "paid leave." That's one of the biggest scams and burdens the productive are saddled with.
 
Any bets when this bipolar headcase is finally identified we'll find she's also anti-gun?

1 comment:

Henry said...

...but secretly owns one herself.

(Sorry if this is a dup, the webform choked first time I posted it.)