Monday, January 11, 2021

The New Unpersons (Stopping the Signal Aggregator)

With all the canceling going on of people to be hated, I'm wondering how soon we will be marked for disappearance from the internet. How soon until anything we write will be algorithmed out of Google searches altogether, or at least come with age restrictions or warning of being purveyors of falsehoods?

I ask because this is getting more pronounced.

Well, what the hell. Let's see if this response to the Nazi stormtrooper's son comparing DC to Kristallnacht gets me kicked off Twitter:


UPDATES-- Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger aggregator:

[Via Michael G Mack H,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My blog Thoughts From Behind Enemy Lines, has been hidden on Google forever. A Google search on that exact phrase doesn't return a result for my blog until you drill down 11 pages. On yahoo!, Bing, or Duck-Duck-Go, I am the first entry on the first page. And Blogger is a Google platform, so it should be found easily, which tells me their algorithm is set up to suppress my blog due to "wrong think" content.