Monday, February 22, 2021

J'Accuse…!

 The following companies and/or their decision makers have instituted anti-firearm corporate policy or have pressed lawmakers to enact further strict legislation. [More]

I have the same problem with this I had with the old "NRA Blacklist": What exactly did those being accused do? For this to be useful, each entry should explain or link to documentation of the offense.

That and I see plenty not on here who deserve to be. Case in point... And let's not forget who gun owners brag they go to in lieu of Levis: they've still never explained that one.

I don't ask anything from the listmaker that I don't hold myself to. If I say so-and-so did something, I prove it. Without doing that, I'm having a hard time distinguishing this logically and morally from what I'd expect from a mob, where somebody yells out an accusation and everybody runs for a rope.

You can do better, CCRKBA.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I've worn Wranglers for many years. When you use an OWB holster the belt loop right behind the hip holds the belt down when you draw your firearm. The slots on most OWB holsters fit either side of the loop perfectly. The Levi loops will work but they're not in the right place for me.

David Codrea said...

That makes up for them getting a credit on a Bloomberg gun grab "PSA"?