Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Rush Limbaugh, RIP

 Radio superstar Rush Limbaugh dies of lung cancer at age 70 [More]

His wife addressed his listeners.

That's sad but not unexpected news. Here's what we've said about him over the years.

I've seen some on "our side" tear into the man for all kinds of reasons, generally casting doubt on his genuineness and suspicion on his motives. Me, I liked listening to him when I could, and was always in awe of his unique genius to understand and articulate the crux of things. He could reach and influence millions and he was one of the few who dared to tell his audience about the buried truth behind Fast and Furious.

I believe we've lost a giant and a voice we need but won't be able to replace. I'm grateful to have lived at the same time. 

1 comment:

Mack said...

Excellent writing.

Thank you.