Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Strings of Freedom

I just heard from Jordan Page, who says:

I released a single in 2020 called Hour of Change. My song "Liberty" became a top 10 national radio hit in 2020 as well, and that was pretty amazing, considering it's 10 years old.  

I got Zucked back at the end of October for accurately predicting the election and dropping some pretty hardcore truth bombs on Faceborg and was summarily shown the door. Now I can't even create a public music page, because I violate their community standards. I expect Twitter and Youtube will be next and so am getting on some other platforms. I have recently acquired the right equipment to start live streaming and am currently developing new content to post online.  

He's also starting an online guitar course, "Strings of Freedom":

It's an 8-week course for complete beginners and experienced players. I've taught over 3,000 people and have been playing guitar for nearly 30 years so it's time I put it together in a course. I am opening enrollment in about a week. 

You can connect with him on Patreon, Flote, MeWe, Twitch, Instagram, and by email: jordanpagemusic@gmail.com .

Here's the song from him that first convinced me he deserves to be widely recognized as a balladeer of freedom:

No comments: