Thursday, April 22, 2021

CRS Report Informs a Go-Along Congress on Planned Biden ‘Ghost Gun’ Ban

 

The report also provides some nebulous “justification” political talking points, like  “it appears that the use of unmarked ‘ghost guns’ in shooting sprees, shootouts with police, and other crimes have also increased,” along with some anecdotal incidents to emphasize the point. What it does not do is quantify the scope of the perceived “problem” or qualify how such a rule change will do anything more than infringe on the rights of those inclined to obey laws. [More]

But if you object, guess what that makes you...

4 comments:

bondmen said...

The White Supremacist is the new Boogeyman imagined by the left. All they are is older, seasoned, hard working white people who never thought much about race until they were beat around the head and ears with Marxist racist attacks.

Oh, and I ain't afraid of no ghosts!

Arthur Sido said...

Wait, I am confused. They tell me all the time that I am a White supremacist but I don't have a "ghost gun". Maybe I am just bad at it.

Anonymous said...

"Wait, I am confused. They tell me all the time that I am a White supremacist but I don't have a "ghost gun". Maybe I am just bad at it."

"I feel yo' pain" -- Pres. William Jefferson Clinton.

You see, we're told by the likes of Princess Nancy and Di Fi that "assault weapons" never miss. Mine occasionally does. I guess I'm not very good at it either.

Anonymous said...

No matter whether the arms you bear are factory made or home built, you have an absolute right to tools to protect and preserve your life and property.

Yet we shall erect and re-erect the bags of mud who would bury us.