Friday, August 13, 2021

Today's Five-Minute Activism Project

 Received via email:

I read the most recent comments on the ATF site and they all appeared to be copied and pasted by anti-Second Amendment groups. These anti's are making a coordinated effort to send comments in favor of redefining a firearm. They are focusing on "ghost guns" as a reason for supporting the ATF. We need a similar coordinated effort to oppose the "rule" change.
I've urged comments myself (here's the latest), but very few people listen to me. Sorry, that's just reality talking. And no, I never ask anything of readers I don't do myself.

I recall getting another email recently -- I believe from GOA -- making a similar observation and encouraging their members to not let that happen.


[Via JC]

6 comments:

bondmen said...

In for a penny in for a pound:
https://www.regulations.gov/search/comment?filter=ksa-nn4z-ug1y
Thank you for the opportunity David!

Chumgrinder said...

bondmen, that URL says no match. Maybe we're getting Dominioned.

Ken Windeler said...

Thank for a reminder, I seem to recall the GOA email.

Ken Windeler said...

Okay, done. I also forwarded the GOA alert to just about everyone in my contact list, and donated $25.00

Henry said...

Well, I was punting for lack of having anything substantive to argue on the issue, but given as your submission was "Just no," I went ahead and posted an unsubstantiated objection of my own.

David Codrea said...

I would argue mine is one of the more substantiated.