Wednesday, September 22, 2021

First They Came for the Hunters and I Did Not Speak Out Because I Was Not a Hunter

 Gun Owners of America (GOA) is announcing its opposition to a petition that would heavily restrict the importation of legally harvested wildlife into the United States as well as prohibit or heavily restrict the transportation of legally harvested wildlife across state lines. This petition was sent to the U.S. Department of the Interior’s U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USDOI/USFWS), as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), by the Center for Biological Diversity (CBD) and the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC). [More]

I don't give a damn about under-the-bus-throwing Fudds. I just don't want to see anything happen to my CBD gorilla hand ashtray.

1 comment:

Henry said...

Most of the hunters never spoke out for us. Now let them sweat.