Friday, October 22, 2021

And I'm Outta Here...

 I have a doctor's appointment. Then in the afternoon, I have to play chauffeur.

Yesterday I was down for several hours, first in the basement during a two-hour tornado warning and then without electricity for the remainder of the evening. The day before all the power went out in my 97-year-old Mom's town for around 12 hours and I had to go get her and keep her with me for the duration.

On top of that, I had an AmmoLand article I was almost done with and have to finish, and a Firearms News article I had thought was finished but now have to update with a significant amount of new information.

Bottom line, I am probably not going to get to most of the news links readers have sent in, so please hold off or any additional tips will probably be a wasted effort. Also, understand getting to comments will be even slower than usual.

And here, after yesterday's revelation about The Jetsons, I wanted to tell you about how "progressives" have "repurposed" Snagglepuss to "normalize" gay bestiality with immigrants.

A "rightwing extremist's" work is never done...

No comments: