Wednesday, November 10, 2021

I Have a Bad Feeling About This

 Received via Email:

I guess CAIR saw my "afterword" if they're emailing me on this.

I'm anticipating media-savvy and articulate interrogators with professionally crafted talking points tag-teaming a lone truck driver with limited public debate experience. I'm also anticipating no amount of public apology will be enough.

UPDATE:
"I think it was a very open discussion. We got … a sense of each other," continued Durr, a trucker from Logan. "I think that's the real key to everything. As long as you know somebody, it's hard to hate somebody, don't you think?" [More]
I wonder if there is a recording or transcript that will be made public. It might give us an idea of what other kinds of reconsiderations an "open discussion" might give him "a sense of," like if he sat down with Shannon Watts...

3 comments:

Mack said...

UPDATE:

* https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/11/10/nj-senate-president-steve-sweeney-concedes-edward-durr/6371480001/

[SNIP]
Senate President Stephen Sweeney, the second-most powerful official in New Jersey, conceded his loss on Wednesday to a Republican challenger who was unknown until he appeared last week to pull off one of the country's biggest upsets.

Sweeney, D-Gloucester, had been holding off admitting his loss to Edward Durr until all the votes in his legislative district encompassing Cumberland, Gloucester and Salem counties were counted.

John Richardson said...

I get a lot of press releases from Ibrihim Hooper. For some reason, CAIR is all about taking down Confederate statues in North Carolina.

Anonymous said...

I'm anticipating a less than polished New Jersey truck driver telling CAIR just exactly where they can put their Koran and its tales of their child molesting hero.

"I laughed so hard I wet myself" -- Ron White