Friday, December 31, 2021

Because Everything's Better with Government!

 “I am as angry as I possibly can be about this,” the doctor said. “I don’t know how many people throughout the country are dead, dying, in the hospital, or about to be hospitalized because of the mistakes that they just made... It’s just the height of bureaucratic arrogance, and it’s just, it’s horrible. I had to turn friends away, family, people call me, ‘Oh, my uncle has cancer. Can he get an infusion?’ I’m like, ‘I cannot give you an infusion because I will lose my medical license,'” Elfenbein said. [More]

Maybe we should treat CDC like cigarettes. You know, dirty, deadly and banned...?

To be a "progressive" means you demand more government and want to destroy anyone who wants less.

Tangentially-related UPDATE:

And if the victims could breathe, I'd say "Don't hold your breath."

[Via Michael G]

1 comment:

Henry said...

‘I cannot give you an infusion because I will lose my medical license'
I thought there was an emanation, or a penumbra, or some other damn thing that prevented the feds from getting in the way of your health care. I mean, besides the fact that healthcare is not a delegated power whatsoever.