Friday, February 04, 2022

Looks to Be Every Bit as Successful as Prohibition and the War on Drugs

 The US government is to crack down on homemade guns bought and sold without records amid a surge in gun crimes. The Justice department will open a national "Ghost Gun Initiative" to pursue federal charges against those involved in the trade of such weapons, President Joe Biden has said. [More]

So look for a record year in urban violence?

Those "community heroes" sitting behind him certainly inspire me to "back the blue."

2 comments:

Henry said...

Yesterday, I had no interest in buying one of these.

Anonymous said...

"Yesterday, I had no interest in buying one of these."

Americans are funny like that. Some reports say that drinking actually went up during Prohibition. You could make the case that it was the 1994 AWB that turned a rifle that Colt was having trouble selling into "America's Rifle."

In my case, I never had any desire to own a Springfield Armory M1A, until Bill "Slick Willie" Clinton said I couldn't have one.

Paraphrasing "The World's Most Interesting Man", I don't always go to the "rifle side" of my local range. But when I do, I take my Springfield M1A.

P.S. One wonders how many empty beer and/or soda cans one would have to smelt down to make a billet like the one shown in the DD ad.

Recycling, Right?

Good for the environment, right?

I wonder if Dick Durban or "Chuckie da Weasel" Schumer would like a "ghost gun" lower of their very own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjJGjlpMfv0