Monday, March 21, 2022

Taking Megan to School -- Not That She'll Pay Attention

 Nebraska Senator Megan Hunt Says Owning Guns Isn't a God Given Right [Watch]

Detouring to the general subject of RKBA-promoting videos, when I sent my question in for the Ohio Senate GOP debate, I also recorded one of me asking the question, which was one of the options Fox 8 News solicited. I decided not to use it but to just go with the written version. That's because, like the Dirty Harry line goes, 'A man's gotta know his limitations." Looking at it objectively, I don't even come close to the professional telepresence and projected personality that this guy does, not to mention the production values -- he knows his subject matter, knows how to present it, and really is interesting to watch at work.

[Via Jess]

No comments: