Saturday, December 15, 2007

Savage on Sullivan

Speaking of Len Savage, I got the following email the other day and just received permission to post it:

David,

My thoughts on Sen. Kerry's Urging: I have experienced first hand Mr. Sullivan's leadership of the ATF. He is vindictive, and will have his people fudge the evidence in court just to make a case. {look it up US v. Kwan}.

I have had armed audits, and visits, not to mention, been penalized by Mr. Sullivan for having the Babylonian indecency to tell juries that ATF has no written testing program for firearms evidence in Federal Court. They actually admitted it Congress back in 05. "Maximum Mike" was informed, instead of cleaning up the mess he opted to cover it up! Faking evidence in Federal Court. If you think bullet testing was bad, look at how ATF tests the rest of the gun!

"Because he has responsibly enforced our country's laws."

Ha! Sen. Kerry talks out his ass so much I can't tell if he farted or not!

Mr. Sullivan has ATF Chief Council work on "Novel Theories of prosecution". Mr. Sullivan reserves the right for ATF to reinterpret the law "United States Code". I found Sen. Kennedy's comments rather telling as well. I did not know that "gun control issues" were part of the United States Code. Obviously a "deal" has been cut that Mr. Sullivan agreed to pursue a lobbyist agenda on behalf of Sen. Kennedy and Sen. Kerry.

I challenge either Sen. to show me otherwise. Why else would they black out the Hearing on his confirmation, and won't release the transcript?

I think it's time to demand a public hearing on this by the Senate.

Senator Kerry, Put up or shut up!

Len Savage
President,
Historic Arms LLC

No comments: