Thursday, February 07, 2008

Meanwhile, Back at Red's Trading Post

Ryan Gets a Visit:
The ATF and has since used this as an opportunity to build their case against us. Scrutinizing everything and continuing to make remarks like, "I am going to have to put this in my report".

There intentions were not to bring us into compliance as they have claimed in the past but it was to specifically try and drum up violations in an attempt to paint us in a bad light before the Judge.
Vendetta? What vendetta? Certainly not from die Helden der BATFU ...

Ryan Goes to the SHOT Show
I got to see Acting ATF Director “Maximum Mike” Sullivan, I happened to be speaking with a reporter when I looked up Sullivan and about 8 or 9 other guys in suits came walking by…all with hot dogs (I am not kidding).
Wieners. Why am I not surprised?

No comments: