Friday, March 14, 2008

Checking In--And Right Back Out Again

I had an emergency. All is well now, but this is the first chance I've had to post anything. No, the Marshal hasn't dragged me off-yet.

Also, will only have limited computer access for next week and a half. Expect limited posts and please don't expect email replies. Matter of fact, all emails that can be held off, please do. I have almost a hundred waiting for me right now, so multiply that and you'll see why.

OK, Len Savage wasn't on last night's segment--we didn't know how they would edit it--but it was a good piece on Olofson. Len's segment should be on tonight.

Finally, Academics for 2A are off to DC for Heller. Everybody's helped a bit, right, so they don't have to pay for their own airfare?

Back when I'm back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was properly impressed. Lou Dobbs appeared to show genuine outrage at what happened to Olofson. And they were pretty accurate about what happened to the malfunctioning gun, and the heavy-handed tactics of the BATFEces. This is quite aturnaround for CNN.

Anonymous said...

VIDEO HERE:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/03/13/ldt.tucker.govt.guns.cnn?iref=videosearch

If anyone knows how to download it, please let me know.


-C.H.

Anonymous said...

Okay, David. Thanks for the update.

Hope all is well...

Anonymous said...

Also: There is a way to download it and re-encode it, but it's probably a copyright violation.

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'll go back home and put the worry away.

Jay.Mac said...

Hoe everything is going well for you now, David.