Thursday, March 13, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: LEN SAVAGE ON LOU DOBBS TONIGHT

I just got off the phone with Len Savage.

Lou Dobbs Tonight is featuring him in two segments. Per show producer Chris Murphey:
We will possibly split this story into a two part event…either way we’ll be running something tonight in the show…airs 7P-8p EST on CNN…unsure of the hit time for this piece, but expect it in the first half-hour.

So it may be one segment tonight and another segment tomorrow. Anyway, plan on watching this, or else program your recorder if you can't. Expect legal and technical issues to be explored that you have not seen on "mainstream" television before. At this point, we have every reason to believe the coverage will be fair and comprehensive.

Please take a moment right now and spread the word--to other blogs and to your gun owner friends.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot do it, but it would be nice if someone could record this and upload it to youtube. I bet it could get a _lot_ more visibility that way.

Anonymous said...

I second BobR. I don't have a TV.

Sam Wilson

Anonymous said...

Just finished watching the piece. I was very happy with how the story was told and Lou Dobbs' commentary afterwards. It seemed to be very honest and demonstrate the complete inconsistencies of the case.

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to see it, was up to my elbows in fixing the clothes washer. Is there any way to catch up?

Anonymous said...

Dang, I missed it.


C.H.

Nicki said...

Aw dammit. I missed it too. Left the office before you posted this, and didn't get online again until this morning. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Anonymous said...

Precursor to the Len Savage segment: an episode about the Olofson case (Wednesday's show; about 5 minutes).
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/03/13/ldt.tucker.govt.guns.cnn?iref=videosearch

Maybe they'll put up Thursday's episode sometime today.